Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How many patchwork bags can one girl have?

I hope the answer to that is more than 2!  I'm having a ball making these bags.  =0)  I know you all want to see pictures...and I promise to post them soon.

I have now completed two bags.  The first bag I made out of a fabric charm pack.  The second required a bit more cutting, since I made it out of a set of 5 fat quarters, with material left.  I'm getting faster, that's for sure.  I'm sure my project is LOOKING better.  But don't ask me...I zero in on the "imperfections".  Let's just call them "individual personality!"  I bet you don't have one single bag that has a couple of pucker marks along the top...therefore mine is unique.  LOL!

My original quilt project is still in the fabric basket, waiting for me to muster up the courage to finish it.  In my mind, I know the steps to follow.  So I'm not really sure why I am hesitating.  Maybe because patchwork bags are so fun and easy and I have a pile of fabric just waiting to be used! 

I hope I need to give a lot of gifts soon, because I'm sure that no one needs more than 2 or 3 of these things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment